Do you work with Community Rebuilders?

Well, it depends on which program you (the applicant/prospective resident) have qualified to receive assistance with. 

If you will be receiving a Section 8 HUD voucher through Community Rebuilders, then, please click on this to get further details Do you accept Section 8 Housing Vouchers?

If you are receiving assistance from there program that will help you pay for your rent for the first 3-6 months, then it is possible that we would be able to work with you and Community Rebuilders under these conditions - 

1. The Qwest Property Management lease document and supporting documents must be the controlling agreements. In other words, if Community Rebuilders is going to require that there is a mandatory addendum that must be made a part of the lease documents and that addendum is written in a way that would make it the controlling document over the in-house Qwest Property Management lease. Then Community Rebuilders will not allow you to rent from Qwest Property Management without their addendum/lease documents being used as part of the lease between all parties. 

2. Because our residents will be signing a 12-month lease, we must see that an applicant(s) can afford to live in the property after the Community Rebuilders assistance ends. So, you must still qualify as if you were not receiving this assistance.

If you have any other questions regarding our rental criteria, please click on this link  What is your rental criteria?